1. What are the 6 steps in the scientific method?
2. What is a control group and how does it affect the science experiment?
3. What is a placebo?
4. How do you know that something is alive? What are the five functional traits of life?
5. What is the difference between a Solvent, a Solute, and a Solution?
6. What is pH?
7. What are 8 organelles in a cell?
8. What is osmosis?
9. True or False: a Chromosome: is a single, large DNA molecule that is wrapped around proteins; chromosomes are located in the nuclei of most eukaryotic cells
10. What are the names of the nucleotide bases? The A, C, G, and T?
11. What is a Double helix?
12. Where does DNA Replication happen?
13. What is the difference between mitosis and meiosis?
14. What are the stages of mitosis?
15. What is the difference between chemical energy and kinetic energy?
16. How can we tell the difference between an autotroph and a heterotroph?
17. What is photosynthesis?
18. Where does photosynthesis happen? What organelle?
19. What is a particle of light energy called?
20. What des the Carbon Cycle do?
21. Are algae plants or animals? Or are they a different type of being?
22. How many cells are in an algae individual?
23. What is plankton?
24. What is a diatom?
25. What is biofuel?
26. Can algae make biofuel?
27. How else can algae help us?
28. What animals eat algae and plankton?
29. Why are we not using biofuel instead of fossil fuel yet?
30. How can you help the environment?